CHAIRMAN AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Mr. Mike Nassar, Chairman and CEO of Energy Allied International Corporation, is an international businessman with vast experience in the energy domain. With his legal and technical education background, he began his career in the upstream oil and gas sector with Dresser Industries prior to joining the Bechtel Corporation as an executive in the engineering and construction group for downstream refining and petrochemicals. Later, Mr. Nassar became Vice President of Fluor Daniel Group with responsibility for upstream and downstream projects development in various parts of the world.
With his extensive industry, investments, projects development knowledge, broad network of global contacts and warm inter-personal skills, Mr. Nassar has been able to forge long-term working relationships throughout the world enabling Energy Allied International to become a globally recognized leader in the energy projects development arena.
A fluent speaker of six languages, Mr. Nassar has served as a visiting lecturer for a number of national and international educational institutions and corporations. His advice on strategic business development, project management and acquisitions has been sought by some of the largest corporations. Mr. Nassar has regularly served as a speaker at numerous energy, business and project development conferences.
Mr. Nassar's current civic activities include:
- Three terms (10 year) Board Member of Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau (GHCVB) for the City of Houston with emphasis on Energy.
- Committee Member of the Board Design Task Force for the City GHCVB.
- Member of the Advisory Board of the University of Houston (UHD).
- Member of the City of Houston Committee for the World Petroleum Congress (WPC).
- Honorary Co-Chair of the Citizenship Month for the City of Houston.
- Member of the Investment Advisory Council (IAC) for the Republic of Turkey.
- Advisor and Member of the Presidential Investment Council for the Republic of Senegal
In recognition of his efforts to strength and enhance Texas-Africa relations, Mr. Nassar was awarded the Texas-Africa Distringuished Business Achievement Award at the 2012 Texas Africa Summit. The other recipients were U.S. Congressman Al Green, the Chevron Corporation and Rice University.