Energy Allied International is excited to announce inclusion of the company Sandpiper Development and Energy Allied International President on the initial Advisory Boards for the Engineering & Construction track at Downstream 2019 (June 11-12 | Houston TX).
Back for the fifth year, the program has evolved to strike right at the heart of the biggest issues in major capital project planning, delivery & execution. The mission, with the help of our influential panel of thought leaders, is to augment the conference with greater value, lessons learned and networking opportunities than ever before.
Key advisers for the engineering & construction track include:
- Rod Ragan, President, Sandpiper Development
- Miguel Vidal, Senior Management, Andeavor
- Ravi Pai, Strategy & Business Development, Jacobs
- Adriana Garcia, IT Innovation Lead, Shell
- Carl Dildy, Construction Director Ethane Cracker/PM, Sasol
- Sandeep Malhotra, Technical Director, Shell
- Sri Mattu, Engineering Manager, Suncor Energy